You’ve heard this for a while…
Our inner world creates the outer world.
In other words, our vibration, or the pattern of our thoughts, attitudes, and actions, is what creates our reality.
That’s because, unlike what past scientific theories assumed, the space around us is not empty. It is full of a living essence, which is like a conduit that carries our mental frequencies out into the field of possibility.
Another false assumption from the past was that our external circumstances just happen. They don’t. We create them. Like oscillations of a bowed string, the notes we play do matter.
So, if you want to change what you experience, then you must change your vibration. There are countless ways to do this but here are a few that work for me:
Stimulate Your Mind
1. Become conscious of your thoughts. Everything you think, say, or feel, becomes your reality. So pay attention to what’s going on in your mind and take steps to turn things around when appropriate. For example, the next time a negative thought pops into your head, take the time to acknowledge it, ask yourself if the idea is true or if it is beneficial to you, and then dismiss it and turn it around for the positive.
2. Read a high vibe book. If you know much about Bob and me, you know how important we think reading personal development books is. I study every day, and I always feel better after reading than I did before.
Reading high vibration books, like Think and Grow Rich, You2, Your Invisible Power, The Science of Getting Rich (and thousands of other books), regularly will not only make you feel better, it will transform your life.
3. Visualize and meditate. Too often we rush through our days with a scattered brain leaving us in a state of chaos and anxiety. Visualization and meditation not only put you in a peaceful state of mind, but they also help attract what you want in life. Just 10 – 15 minutes a day can do wonders for your vibration.
4. Find something beautiful and appreciate it. Beauty is all around us, yet so often we walk around with blinders on. Stop rushing for a moment and take the time to look around or stand in the sun and appreciate your surroundings.
5. Repeat affirmations. Say things that inspire you 100 times a day. They can simple statements like I am happy, I am prosperous, or I am unafraid of change. You may not believe it yet, but with practice, you will.
6. Set a positive intention before going to bed. Just before you go to sleep at night, set an intention to enjoy the next day. Imagine wonderful things happening from the time you get up until you go to bed. You’ll be amazed at the impact this has on your outlook and experiences.
Change Your Focus
Change Your Focus
1. Write down ten things you are grateful for. This is such a beautiful exercise. Making a gratitude list shifts your vibration from focusing on what you don’t have to what is already abundant in your life. And that sends out a message that you want more to be grateful for.
2. Send love to three people who are bothering you. I do this after I complete my gratitude list each morning. It may not be easy to do at first, but I promise it will lift your spirits and make you feel freer every time you do it.
3. Be kind to others. Giving to someone else (without expecting anything in return) shifts your thinking from “I don’t have enough” or “Woe is me,” to “I have more than enough to give to others.” Abundance is a high vibration.
4. Laugh. There is nothing like a good laugh to improve your mood and raise your energetic state. Osho once said, “Life as such has to be taken as cosmic joke – and then suddenly you relax because there is nothing to be tense about. And in that very relaxation something starts changing in you.”
Lightheartedness is the best way to approach almost all dilemmas in your life. When you are in a fight or an argument with someone, try to administer a little bit of humor to the situation. It can change the whole energy field of the room. If you are in a negative circle of thinking, refer back to something that made you laugh in the past. It’s never worth it to not be at peace.
5. Listen to music you love. The music shifts your frequency by making you happy.
6. Say something nice to a stranger. Your words matter. Using them to uplift others puts you in a high vibration. Your vibration suffers when you gossip or speak poorly of others.
Change Your Environment
1. Walk in nature. Our bodies need natural light (sunshine) and natural air. Nature provides harmonic frequencies that are compatible with our personal frequencies. The natural sounds of birds singing and wind moving through the trees help us reduce stress, which in turn elevates our vibrational frequency.
If you don’t want to walk, find yourself a patch of earth, kick your shoes off to reconnect with Mother Earth. She will work her magic.
2. De-clutter your space. A disorganized, untidy, clutter-filled work and living space is both a symptom and a source of stress. Clean up the mess and you’ll ramp up your vibration.
3. Bring in fresh flowers. Flowers in your home instantly improve your mood, and can help you feel less worried and anxious.
Be Aware of Your Body
1. Be conscious of the foods you eat. You’ve heard the saying, “You are what you eat.” If you want to raise your vibration, eat foods with high frequencies (such as fruits and vegetables). Start paying attention to how certain foods make your body feel.
2. Drink water. Always drink plenty of water to assist your body in flushing out toxicity day to day. Toxicity has a marked impact on our vibration so we must do what we can to reduce its impact within and around us.
3. Get your blood pumping. The more you move, the higher your vibration goes. So get active. Dance, jog, move your body!
4. Do yoga or a similar practice that aims to shift your mental vibration.
5. Jump up and down. Research shows that the simple action of jumping excites the cells in the body and makes them healthier.
6. Take a shower or bath to wash off the stress and elevate your vibration.
The Law of Vibration is real. Your energy frequency and vibration directly relate to both your thoughts and your surroundings. So if something resonates at a stronger energetic frequency than you do, that level of frequency pulls you in like a whirlpool.
For that reason, be aware of what’s going on inside you and around you. Surround yourself with what you want in life, fill your mind with positivity and purpose, send love to all those around you, and live every day with good intentions.
CLICK HERE to find out how you could maintain this vibration in a professional setting.
To More & Better.